Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introduction

Hey everyone, this is a new blog. My class were told to create a blog for academic purposes where our English lecturer, Mr. Derick will check on each of our blog every weekend. One of the main purpose is to check and improve our grammar. Besides, we ( my classmates ) are required to practice our writing skills, for example, every paragraph should have a topic sentence and the whole essay must have a thesis statement. I believe this blog should be able to improve my English usage in terms of grammar and hopefully vocabulary.


We were told to update our blog on a weekly basis and not only we have to blog about what we learned in class but also there will some questions that we are going to have to answer. I guess that learning English has been taken to a whole new level as we have to do homework and post them online. Anyhow i believe each and everyone of my class are looking forward to venture in this blogging business in hope to improve their English. I, myself, too wish to achieve something at the end of the day.

Finally, i hope that anyone who read this blog would benefit from it too. As saying goes, " sharing is caring".



No comments:

Post a Comment