Friday, February 13, 2009

out of breath!

Hi, sorry for not updating. But I shall now. Okay, first of all, I’ve changed group for the documentary thing. I’m in ah beng’s team now. We are going to discuss about premarital sex. i find it relaxing and joyful working together in this group because we have the same mindset and working along is not a problem. We came out with so much funny ideas and laughed all the way through the shooting session. Anyway I’m sure going to post the documentary up once we finished editing and honestly, the editing part is not as easy as you think. Now only I realized that editors for movies are going through a hard time editing, rooted in front of the screen trying their best to produce the best they can.

On last Thursday, OUR Club( which is the JPA sponsored scholars club) organized a Chinese new year party at the student houses. Although not everyone came but I did enjoy myself there, taking videos with my phone and interviewing people asking what is their wish for the year. And without a doubt, I got almost the same answer each time, “ I want o fly to Australia” or “ I want to fly to Germany”. However, there were a few that have a different wish on their mind. “ I want to get a husband”, “I want to marry before I fly” and ‘I want to be with someone”. Well, you guessed it, most of them who answered were girls. Hmm, I wonder are they really wishing to marry that soon? They were also some who ran away and avoided the camera as I was approaching them. It was funny. That particular moment I mean. Anyhow, despite the not enough drinks and curry puffs from IKEA( yes curry puffs), and also for the fact that I have lots of assignment queuing up on my desk, I certainly enjoyed my time hanging out with my friends.

There’s nothing much about college. Valentine’s day sales was okay. Prom ticket sales currently seem to be not doing that good. And each of the Student Council members needs to sell at least 5 more tickets, compulsory. Argh! But I shall try my best.

I’m not sure why but as time goes on, my efficiency level drops drastically. Every time during the first month of school or college, I’m able to be at par with all the subjects in terms of studying and revising but as I said for the subsequent months, my stamina will run low and I can’t catch up anymore. I was leaved behind and I’m running out of breath. Eventually, I will stop running. But now, I’m trying not to stop completely. Let’s just say I’m walking , then jog, and when I’m tired I walk again. The cycle then continues. But no more running. Maybe it is in me that I can’t run long distance. I never do.

Well I guess till here then.

9 comments:

  1. it's ok to walk.
    just dont stop.
    because the first step is the hardest.

    cheers danny boy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. walk to the end bro
    till ur last breath

    uh..uh..
    i will walk along wif u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never let your head hang down.
    NEVER GIVE UP AND SIT DOWN AND GRIEVE.
    There's gona be rainbow after rain o..

    dude, ur blog so interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx a lot mud. i shall stroll and take a deep breath.
    thx keciq i will

    hey frozen angels. may i know who r u? thx for your comment. appreciate it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im just a passenger only.. suddenly dropped into kbu student's blog... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol ok ok haha :) drop by more often then :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if so... i think i have to buy more bandage den... sakit tau lau syik jatuh je... haha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniel re-link me please. thank you

    http://ninetwothreeone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete